The Blog of Claims is back people. I’ll resume posting on topics designed to get us to a world which is based on fulfilling the needs of the many as opposed to meeting the greed of the few. I’ve been on extended hiatus between getting married, going on honeymoon and getting in the swing of a new role at work. However, I’m now in a position to begin regular posting again so here’s the rules:
- The usual posting cycle will be once per fortnight – every second Sunday.
- Topics will generally be a mix of unionism with a hack effort at politics and economics thrown in.
- Individual posts will be between 700-1000 words (give or take 10 per cent).
- I’ll attempt to throw in a dash of humour where possible.
- All of the above may be broken where I judge necessary (for instance it would be pretty boring if I turned this post into 1000 words).
For for some extended reading here’s a dialogue I engaged in with ACTU economists Matt Cowgill on housing policy. Enjoy.
I’m also open to taking suggestions re updating my blog roll, so please let me know what you think I should add or delete.